Friday, March 15, 2013

Coffee Bar

I love everything about coffee, hot chocolate, and tea.

My coffee bar is still a bit of a work in progress as I find the perfect things for it. However, I wanted to show you it today because I just finished creating a menu board! 

I know my images are not the greatest quality. It was tricky to get a good image with the glare from our windows and with our dinky camera. Good thing we are saving for a new camera! 

My coffee bar is in my dining room. My kitchen is small and there just wasn't room for it all! But it turned out to be the best choice. When we have company over everyone can easily help themselves to their favorite beverage! When we have big get togethers this also gets used as a buffet! 


I used a dresser we didn't have room for in our bedrooms. 
Then there is a collection of things necessary for the best cup of yummy goodness you can dream up! 

I had a few things I was using to store mugs out here too but I haven't found the perfect thing quite yet so they are back in the kitchen for now.

I made this dry erase menu board using a large picture frame.
Once again the picture just does not do this justice. 
Also, I need to get some more colorful markers! 


We have coffee, teas, hot chocolates, and goodies!
Now come on over for a good cup! 

All our goodies are stored in one of the drawers

The two main parts of my coffee bar are my fancy coffee maker and my electric tea kettle! 

You can read about the coffee maker HERE

I will update when I find the perfect mug storage! 

Enjoy your coffee! 

Love,
A Creative Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment