Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oops!

Well even the best projects goof. 

Last week I showed you my coffee bar I've been working on. See it HERE.

I made and wrote out a fabulous menu board. 



I liked the idea of dry erase for easy changes. However, my choice of placement or materials did not account for the steam from my coffee pot. 


Haha! 

OOPS! 

Well, Sometimes we try and flop. I think this was a flop. 

I either need to move the coffee pot, move the menu, or choose different materials. 

This might be a project for after the move to see what kind of space I have. 

Don't get beat up when a project goes wrong learn to laugh and move on! 

I want to hear your projects gone wrong. I might even show a few on the blog! 

e-mail me your best story @ acreativewife@gmail.com ! 

Love,
A Creative Wife

1 comment: