Friday, March 1, 2013

A Tasty Review

This week my lovely UPS lady brought me this fellow... 


It is the Hamilton Beach Black 2-Way Brewer. 

I'm in love! It gives you the option to brew a single cup with either your own grounds or senseo pods. I haven't tried it but you are supposed to be able to make tea with loose leaf teas in the single serve side as well! The base of the single serve side can raise up for smaller cups to prevent splashing. It is really perfect for my morning cup of coffee or when I have company to share. 

My last coffee pot (a basic cheap hand me down style maker) was really making awful coffee. But this Bugger is completely delicious. 

Okay, reality.. I've had it two days. I might just be overly excited to have a coffee maker that works. However, so far I would highly recommend it! 

You can get it here at Target.com. I got it from Amazon for $59.99 with free shipping thanks to my Amazon Prime! 

Come on over for a cup of tasty goodness! 

A Creative Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment