Friday, March 8, 2013

Sneaky Hidden Cords

There is one thing I can't stand is a tangle of cords.



They always look cluttered, messy, and can really throw off the look of a decorated space! 

My little office has ONE outlet. That is a pain in it's self. I stole this little power strip from elsewhere in the house. But it looked so messy even on it's shelf. I needed it easy to access as some things need swapped out and I hate climbing behind furniture to plug in a curling iron! 

My solution? 

I had one of these that was broken and held together with tape. So I cut the the front (which was hanging on  for dear life by one piece) and created this guy... 



I bet you know where I am going with this... 



Taadaaaah! Sneaky Hidden Cords! 


Do you have a creative way to hide your cords? :) 

It's not perfect yet... They are still throwing a party around the lamp base. No worries, we shall bust that party soon enough. :) 


Be Creative! 
A Creative Wife




No comments:

Post a Comment