Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Coupon Sources

I have compiled a current list of all the sites I use to get my coupons. All links should work but let me know if you come across one that doesn't, and I will try to fix it. 
This post has TONS of information and I will add to it as I find new so check back often and come peek as you need info. 
Don't get overwhelmed!
I'll be going through each area of my couponing in the next few weeks. 

Please email any questions to acreativewife@gmail.com or post in the comments!
Couponing Blogs/websites
Printable Manufacturer Coupons
Store Specific Coupons
Jiffy Lube
Oil Change Coupon



Other Coupon Sources
Restaurants.com
www.restaurants.com



Pet Coupons
Rachel Ray Nutrish

Military coupon donation
Here you can send off your expired coupons and they will go to service men and women who are deployed as they can use these coupons when they are expired. Please follow the requests of the organizations. There are more our there too and I ill research if you ask. The adopt a solider is a great program which pairs you up with a deployed solider to send personalized care packages to. 

Expired Coupon Donation
Adopt a Solider


Brands Samples/Coupons
Search for Brands you use. Most will offer coupons or samples even just occasionally. I would look and see if you can sign up for emails with each of the brands too. You will receive different ones through emails occasionally. f you don't want to "flood" your inbox I suggest making a separate e-mail for couponing. There is a lot of great deals but it quickly adds up. 


Free samples Blog

L’Oreal Paris
U by Kotex
Playtex sport
Scotch Brand
Neutrogena
Aquafresh
Nexcare
Gerber
Our Family
Nestle Baking
Pillsbury
V8 Juice
Visine
Clorox
Farm Rich


Store Websites
These are best to sign up for their emails. You will receive coupons, sales, and offers through the year. If you don't want to "flood" your inbox I suggest making a separate e-mail for couponing. There is a lot of great deals but it quickly adds up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment